What you get...
Electrolyzer (includes chiller and buffer tank)
The electrolyzer is a FuelGen 12 kg/day unit manufactured by Proton. The electrolyzer buffer tank is in good condition.
The hydrogen compressor is a PDC-3 dual stage diaphragm compressor. The compressor was started briefly in October 2017 and has approx. 2200 hours of run time.
High Pressure Storage
Hydrogen storage cylinders still have approximately six years of service life remaining and are in good condition.
This lot includes the Kraus priority panel. It appears to be functional.
The sale includes a Kraus dispenser. It has not been tested since there is no power at the station.
Fire and Leak Detection
Includes 4 Ultraviolet/Infrared detectors, 2 hydrogen gas detectors; Dispenser's UV/IR detector, 480v elect. rack w/power disconnects for the electrolyzer, chiller, and compressor; fire & leak detection panels and the E-Stop circuit.
Here are a few things to consider...
Prior to bidding, here are a few suggestions for you:
- Site visits for inspection of equipment is encouraged by potential buyers. There is no power currently at the station, so the operation of equipment is not possible.
- The station is being sold “as-is” with no guarantee of operational status of components. Please bid accordingly.
- The NAFTC also has corresponding auctions for our two remaining hydrogen vehicle (Ford Escape Hybrid Hydrogen ICE vehicles).
- Please read the legal document at the bottom of this listing.
- We are here to help. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about us or this listing.
Hydrogen station photos
We encourage you to schedule a site visit. Please contact us to schedule it.
Hydrogen Powered Ford Escapes
Two 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid Vehicles The National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium has two Ford Escape Hybrids for sale. The vehicles are able to run on hydrogen or electric power, and are in good condition (both start with a jump). The Escapes are two-wheel drive transmission featuring a hydrogen conversion by Quantum Industries, a leader in the hydrogen vehicle industry. One vehicle has 13,553 original miles, the other has 6,220 miles. The vehicles are being sold together for a minimum bid of $12,000.